How It Works
Ice cream at 1-900 is produced in weekly cycles. It typically looks like this:
- On Monday we come up with three to six new flavors for the week.
- Monday through Friday we make the ice cream in our factory in Kensington.
- As ice cream flavors are finished they are loaded into our retail locations.
- We have a scoop shop in Ardmore, located at 18 W Lancaster Ave. It is open Tuesday-Friday 6:00PM to 10:00PM and Saturday & Sunday from 1:00PM to 10:00PM. You can walk in and purchase or order local delivery through DoorDash. The DoorDash site for the Ardmore area is www.1900ardmore.com
- We have a pint pick up location in Fishtown, located at 1405 Frankford Ave. Pints are available for walk-up and DoorDash on Friday from 5:00PM-7:00PM and Saturday and Sunday from 12:00PM-2:00PM. The DoorDash site for the Fishtown area is www.1900fishtown.com
- Flavors are released through Instagram and our email list
- Depending on available stock, we try to ship nationally once a week. Sign up for our email list to get notified of a national shipping drop.
DAYS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Please review our Store Policies prior to purchasing.